Today I want to do a little review for a new product that I recently received in my IPSY bag called the NYX Liquid Suede cream lipstick and mine is in the color 80-Pink Lust. It is a gorgeous hot pink color! You can find this product where NYX products are sold and it retails for about $7. Here are my thoughts on the product.
- I like the consistency
- how smooth the product applies
- This color is also really vibrant and pretty
- It lasts a really long time on the lips and doesn’t seem to come off blotchy throughout the day
- You can apply a little bit as a stain to the lips- for more of a subtile look
- it is definitely drying to the lips
- it’s kinda sticky- probably becasue it is so drying
- it stains your lips, even after using a makeup remover
Overall I really like product but since it is drying I don’t seem to reach for it as much. I think this particular color is great for spring and summer. I would love to try some of the other colors in this product. I think that the red one looks gorgeous!