I LOVE reading especially YA romance novels! Here is a list of some of 5 of my favorites that I think everyone should read.If you want to see what’s on my reading list go to my GoodReads page.
- Over the Fence by Kasie West: I wanted to start with the most recent book that I have read and loved. This book is a really quick read (I read it in one night) and overall really good. It is about Charlie who has been surrounded by 3 brothers and their best friend Braden her whole life. She is a self described tomboy and plays sports with her brothers- outrunning and scoring most of the boys. She is navigating her sporty, tomboy life with her new much more girly life. When she gets caught up in her new second life, she finds refuge at her fence every night- talking to an unlikely person.
- The Girls Series by Rachel Hollis: This is a trilogy of Party Girl, Sweet Girl, and Smart Girl. I have loved these books so much. They are also quick reads and super cute. The first book is about Landon a small town girl moving to LA to become a party planner. The second book is about Max who is Landon’s roommate. In her book Max gets to live out her dream as a chef. And the third book, which just recently came out is about Landon’s friend Miko, who is her party planning partner and a big reader.
- Anna and the French Kiss Series by Stephanie Perkins: This is another trilogy consisting of Anna and the French Kiss, Lola and the boy next door, and Isla and the hapily ever after. These books are about 3 different main characters whose life intermix a little bit. They are all really cute book and have great love stories mixed in.
- Before I fall by Lauren Oliver: This book is a little different than all of the other books on this list. This book is about Sam who is a very popular (and mean) high school student who get’s into an accident and dies. The book is about her reliving that day over and over again, where she notices different things each time. It’s really different than my normal go-to book. Overall, it sucked me in and made me want to keep reading.
- Any of Sarah Dessen’s books: Sarah Dessen has so many really good books. They all are about teenagers who end up falling in love (aren’t all my favorites about that 😛 ) I honestly can’t keep all of her books straight but I know that I haven’t read a bad book from her. The next book that I want to read from her is The Moon and More. These are perfect beach reads.
These are some of my favorite quick and easy to read YA romance books. Let me know if you have a favorite that you think I should read!